* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Ever wonder what the super hero equivalent of a terrible soul-sucking talent-wasting temp job is? You haven't? Oh go on. Actually, don't. We've done it for you and written a story about it. This one. Wonder what Tommy (aka Speed) has been up to? Discover herein. Existential horror turns cosmic horror as something emerges from the shadows of the past.