* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Rian Hughes, acclaimed as an illustrator and designer, collects some of his groundbreaking comics artwork in this remarkable collection. Writer Grant Morrison reworks of the classic British comics character, Dan Dare, set in a mass unemployment 1980's in which Dare is no longer sure of his place in the England around him. "Science Service," co-written with John Freeman, allows Hughes full rein for his retro style. For Raymond Chandler's "Goldfish", adapted by Tom DeHaven, he captures the noir shadows in a clever use of 2-color artwork. Also in the book are "Really & Truly," also by Grant Morrison, from 2000 AD, and a selection of sketchbook pages.