* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Is madness a way to survive the zombie apocalypse? "Wounds" is a father’s attempt to save his family. Or a science fiction story about a family in an orbiting ark. Or one man’s descent into madness accompanied by Death in a tuxedo. Or a fever dream by a Black Death sufferer. Take your pick! Gary Scott Beatty ("Jazz: Midnight," "Worlds," "Number One") drops us into a world where nothing is beyond doubt, except a father's concern for his wife and daughter. If you enjoy that "What th-?" factor in graphic novels, you'll enjoy "Wounds." All will be explained.