* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Archie in "Piggy With It" -- Archie's new friend is a real pig -- no, not Jughead! When Archie brings home a pig named Mr. Portly to pet-sit while the owners are on vacation, the Andrews have a hard time adjusting to their new house guest! Will they be able to put up with him making a sty out of their house, or will they find someone better suited to take care of him?