* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
"Hannah, will you marry me?" The proposal from Ethan, a man she loves, should have been the happiest moment of her life... If the marriage wasn't just a contract. Hannah was hired as a nanny after Ethan's wife passed away, then Ethan asks her to be "a mother to his children." Hannah wants to be loved as a woman, but it seems Ethan cannot forget about his late wife... When will he realize Hannah's true feelings?