* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
After storming out of her crappy coffee shop job, perpetual NYU grad student Olive Hopkins decides to throw a massive pity party for herself using the last of her meager savings. She discovers the next morning that not only does she have a massive hangover: she's somehow been transported into The Ninth Kingdom, a fantasy realm straight out of that section of the Barnes and Noble she always avoided. How'd she get here? How's she going to get home? Most of all: where can she get a good slice and a pack of Camel Lights? She's dying here.