* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
In the distant future, there exists a world known as Virga. Devoid of gravity, Virga is a massive balloon, three thousand miles in diameter. The humans that exist in this world must build their own fusion suns for warmth and their own spinning "towns" for gravity. Years ago, the nation of Slipstream came from the clouds and conquered their neighbour, Aerie, destroying their sun and killing the parents of Hayden Griffin. Hayden is bent on revenge, but in Virga, up is often down and Hayden's plan may no go off as he'd hoped. On the brink of War, Hayden's checkered past might just come in handy. One part Steampunk Adventure, one part Sci-Fi Epic and one part Action Spectacular, Virga: Sun of Suns is truly like nothing you've seen before.
"Sun of Suns" is the 1st novel in Karl Schroeder's 5-book VIRGA series. It was nominated for the 2007 John W. Campbell Memorial Award, and the has received much critical and public acclaim since its initial release in 2006. "Outrageously brilliant and absolutely not to be missed."--the Kirkus Reviews