* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Amidst an undercurrent of female empowerment, vulnerability, and
redemption, assassin Dana Valentine is keeping her friends close and
her enemies dead.
VALENTINE, a comic book series written and illustrated by Daniel
Cooney, is about a female contract-killer named Dana Valentine, who
has an addictive attraction to risk and violence in the deadly world
of the killing game. This edgy and stylish action series explores the
dichotomy of a killer on the job and the mental after-effects of a
woman whose morally questionable profession has made her a liability
to everyone she's ever known, not to mention herself. The premise of
the story begs to ask if violence can be a force for good and explores
the unrelenting resolve of a female assassin.
"Valentine is a unique story about a not-so-ordinary woman who chooses
to be in extraordinary circumstances. Dana likes playing the role of a
badass bitch and thrives off the addictive rush of the killing game.
Of course, there's always a price to pay"