* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Tyrell Graduated in 2004 from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago with a Bachelor of Fine Art. Following graduation, he moved to Los Angeles and worked on various television, film, and video game productions. Tyrell moved back to the comics community of Chicago in 2006 and has continued to create comics and release them online and at conventions around the country. Most recently, he completed Gary, a graphic novel in 3 parts based on the life of the Green River Killer. Tyrell continues to explore comics, with an emphasis on variety of theme, mode of presentation, and technique.