* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Trevor works at an advertising agency by day, and writes comics by night. He is the writer / artist / creator of several popular webcomic series including the fantasy epic THE TEMPLE OF A THOUSAND TEARS and the teen-rated gag strip @$$HOLE!, both of which are self-published and have been nominated for several web comic awards. His web comic work can be found on his website, www.trevoramueller.com, along with his near-daily updates of movie, video game, and comic reviews.
In addition to self-published web comics, Trevor has also written and self-published several other works including the all-ages stories ALBERT THE ALIEN and JUNKYARD CHASE.
He has also contributed stories to several anthologies, including HOPE: THE HERO INITIATIVE from Ronin Studios and READING WITH PICTURES from the non-profit of the same name that advocates the use of comics in the classroom to promote literacy and improve education for all students.
In 2009 Trevor joined Reading With Pictures as their Marketing Director, combining his love of comics, education, and advertising. Trevor gives lectures and presentations throughout the mid-west at conventions and schools on several topics, including the power of combining creativity and literacy.
Trevor resides in the city of Chicago, with his cat Waffles.