* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Travis McIntire is the writer and creator behind limited series "Up The River," published by Source Point Press. Travis graduated from Western Michigan University in 2002 with a BA in Creative Writing, spending years bumming around and becoming a science geek. Eventually, he got married, had two great kids and started churning out comic book work. Travis is also the founder of The Michigan Comic Collective.
Founded in February of 2014, the MCC quickly grew from a small group of 6 friends hoping to make a comic together to a network of over 70 artists and writers and over a dozen retail stores. Working with both unknown artists and established pros, the Collective quickly released its first ever anthology to great success!
Keep up with Travis and the rest of the MCC by following:
Visit us at www.michigancomicscollective.org or find us on Facebook.