* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
While life goes on in its usual anything-but-normal way around Precinct Ten, the magnificent King Peacock has an assignment out of town. In fact, his assignment is out of this universe altogether! As the long and tenuous chain of clues unraveling from the Gromolko/Graczik deaths nears its end, Detective Corbeau learns, the hard way, the meaning of the expression, "When in Rome..."