* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Day 2: The Glacier, Sólheimajökull
I took a short (three and a half days!) trip to Iceland in December 2012. Since then, I've been working on this comic/travelogue. As of this writing - just over a year later, in January 2014 - I've completed days 1 and 2, and day 3 is in progress.
This book covers the second day of my trip. You can keep reading about my adventures at my site, www.LonnieComics.com, where I update twice a week: on Mondays and Fridays.
I hope you enjoy it! And let me know what you think. : )