* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Kyle--a closeted, teen superhero who can control fire--has finally summoned up the courage to enter a local gay bar. It's his very first step towards accepting himself. Unfortunately for him, his very next step out of the bar places him face-to-face with The Annihilator, "the most dangerous supervillain in the world." And the price that The Annihilator demands to keep Kyle's secret will lead Kyle down a path fraught with danger, adventure and unexpected romance. It's a path that will force Kyle to question what it really means to be a hero and will ultimately thrust him and his young teammates into an epic conflict against vastly superior foes.
The Young Protectors: Engaging the Enemy is a multi-chapter superhero comic with explosive action, sly comedy, tender romance and powerful drama that both women and men will enjoy.