* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
"The Thirty Six" is a super-hero take on an actual Kabbalistic legend which says there are thirty six people destined to save the world. The trouble is, no one can agree on it means to "save the world." The story focuses on Noam, the man destined to find and shepherd these people to their destiny -- whatever that is. His burden is to carry and wield the Staff of Moses.
Thematically, the story pulls from that old-skool mythology. It's a world of magical realism where golems and Leviathan are real and thirty-six people each have a unique "superpower," like the ability to talk to animals or shooting electricity. The fun of the world is the ambiguity and doubt that these people face in figuring out what exactly their "destiny" is supposed to be.
The book was completely funded through Kickstarter.