* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
As the flagship title of the 12-Gauge line, THE RIDE was conceived to be--both literally and figuratively--a "vehicle" for some of the comics industry's leading talent to spread their wings. That "vehicle" is a 1968 Camaro, the unifying element through these stories of bullets, babes, murder, and mayhem.
Issue #1 contains the first two action-packed chapters of a four-part story, illustrated by industry legends CULLY HAMNER (RED) and BRIAN STELFREEZE (BATMAN), written by DOUG WAGNER (ICE), and a cover by ADAM HUGHES (WONDER WOMAN).