* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
The Road Has Eyes
When young, attractive, Erin Wheeler finds herself lost at a seedy roadside diner on the way to meet her business partner and an important new client, her troubles are only beginning. Looking for directions, but finding only the lecherous advances of a degenerate trucker and the unnerving stare of a sociopathic state trooper, Erin drives off alone into the fog. Pursued by the ethereal forms of ghostly creatures reaching out for her at every turn, Erin soon finds herself alone on the dark highway after being involved in a brutal car crash. Wracked with guilt over causing the apparent deaths of a woman and infant in the crash, Erin reluctantly accepts help from the mysterious trucker and begins to fear for both her life and her sanity as the world around her begins to unravel. A bizarre second encounter at the diner -- now the location of an apparent rip in the fabric of time itself -- brings Erin to the stark realization that the strange truck driver may be much more than he appears, and that in this world at the crossroads between life and death, she just might be more predator than prey.