* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Thomas keeps trying to pick up women, but is summarily rejected.
He has not yet understood how feminism has changed the world; the women he meets are now quite direct and demanding, and his technique - whether it be in the street, in line at the movies, or pretending to do surveys - is utterly out of date. Little by little however, he begins approaching women with a bit more delicacy and decency, but he still finds himself in awkward, impossible situations...