* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Setting comics creators loose in the Louvre, and then letting a story come
to them that is inspired by the works they come across. One of the premiere
cultural institutions in the WORLD decided that it would be a great idea to
create a "lasting bridge" between their artworks and the world of comics-and
their readers. That's just huge.