* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
The highly successful series of graphic novels co-published with the Louvre museum in Paris ("Glacial Period", "Museum Vaults") continues with its next outstanding graphic novel. This time, the author invites us on a guided tour of the museum... by night... when the works of art come alive. Our guide: a deaf night watchman who somehow manages to communicate with the souls of those ethereal and timeless works of art. A visual tour de force with a strong edge of the frighteningly fantastic.
"A great story of a hearing-impaired young man trying to find his way."
"Liberge's illustrations are very strong. Detailed and moody, each page swirls with dark colors, and Liberge's strong character work enables readers to immediately empathize with Bastien and those around him."