* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
With more than one million greeting cards sold, Scott Hilburn's The Argyle Sweater dresses-up the funny page with an argyle-wearing assortment of cavemen, bears, moths, and pompadour-having humans, along with an occasional evil scientist. Boasting a readership ranging from The Washington Post and the Los Angeles Times to the Calgary Herald, Hilburn's colorful cartoon panel fuses his visceral talent and bold pen stroke. What results is a cerebrally astute cartoon panel that comments on popular culture, human nature, and sporks in a clever, spontaneously rich way.