* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Two people. A train station. An unattended Briefcase.
Prejudice versus Preservation.
In the war on terror, will suspicion and fear win out?
"Like Watchmen, it uses a simple 9 panel grid on almost every page, but you won't even notice. I mean, this is just two people talking at an empty suburban space, yet you'll be lost in the world it creates."
- Comic Book Jesus
"Brief Cases, late trains, and small talk add up to what is probably the best comic of the year!" "Taylor and Wilson collaborate to create one of the most tension filled comics I have ever read."
- The Outhouse.com
"This book should be used in writing classes everywhere, and should be the primary example (no pun intended) for aspiring comic writers to reference when trying to learn how to write dramatic and compelling dialogue."
"...as effing good as the accolades suggest."
- Broken Frontier