* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
If the world was going to end in one week, how would you spend your remaining seven days alive? That is the question asked in this series of short stories, which shows how ordinary people react (or refuse to react) to their own impending doom.
This issue features 2 stories:
Id - Charley Wymer worked a boring office job most of his life, and now he seeks to make up for lost time, by killing as many people as possible. With the world's rules no longer relevant, the mind's moral fabric unravels.
Second Chances - One man seeks redemption for his past, but is he already too late to make a difference?