* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Paris in the early1900s: a mother cat named Duchess and her three kittens, Marie, Berlioz, and Toulouse, live in a mansion with their owner, Madame Adelaide. When Adelaide's butler, Edgar, discovers that he must share his inheritance with the cats, he kidnaps the cats and leaves them in the countryside. The aristocats are not used to living on the road, but luckily they meet an alley cat, Thomas O'Malley, who decides to help them find their way home...