* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
When his parents are asleep and the gate to his crib is securely locked, that's when Thatababy really shines. His nightly solo concerts feature everything from country to classic rock, disco to doo-wop, and more often than not leave his mom and dad singing the blues. Thatababy is the infant born too busy to sleep, and through air guitar lessons, impromptu Van Halen dance parties, and other musical adventures with Mom and Dad, he's well on his way to becoming the world's most sonically sophisticated baby.
Thatababy Rocks Out is a funny and visually captivating e-book only collection of comic strips about life from the perspective of an infant with the uncanny ability to keep his parents on their toes. A finalist in Amazon's Comic Strip Superstars contest, it is the brainchild of Paul Trap, a freelance computer graphics illustrator and editorial cartoonist for Baseball America magazine.