* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Thatababy is always coloring outside the lines. And on the furniture. And the walls. And on himself. With a magic marker in his hand, the whole world is Thatababy's canvas. In this e-book only collection of cartoons from Paul Trap, Thatababy explores artistic pursuits ranging from creative at-home macaroni art (perfect for bejeweling Dad's ties), to the indoor uses for outdoor chalk (works on upholstery just as well as sidewalks), to the number of colors that can be made using only ingredients from the fridge. (Hint: All of them.)
Featuring the clean art and buoyant humor that earned the strip critical acclaim and a finalist's spot in Amazon's Comic Strip Superstars contest, Thatababy is the brainchild of Paul Trap, a freelance computer graphics illustrator and editorial cartoonist for Baseball America magazine.