* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Giant Robot wreaking havoc on the streets of Paris, whom do you call? The 99. But what do you do if Jami the Assembler created the robot? When Jami creates F.R.A.N.K.I.E. to protect the 99 Steps Foundation the robot's logic board acts a little too logically sending it on a misguided mission to render inactive all the gem-bearers in proximity.