* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Peter Case was a boy on a quest. The quest to win the prizes from Atari’s SwordQuest challenge! He was counting down the days to the release of the final game, AirWorld, only to be shattered when the news surfaced that it would never be released. Now Peter is an adult…and things aren’t going well. The bad news is he has to move back in with his mother. The good news is she still has all of his old Atari stuff. With nothing else to look forward to, his obsession with SwordQuest is reignited, in a more…ummm, interesting way…
Written by Chad Bowers and Chris Sims (X-Men ’92, Down Set Fight) and art by Scott Kowalchuk (Batman ’66, Down Set Fight). This is the SwordQuest comic we’ve been waiting for since 1983!