* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Born in 1971 and raised in the remote wilds of New Jersey, Steve began drawing at an early age. His love of creating imagery and telling stories was corrupted at the age of 12 by his discovery of a not so local comic book store. Weekly trips to the store poring over the comic stand offerings cemented in him a love of visual storytelling and the wide open world of comics and art.
After graduating Magna Cum Laude with a BFA in Illustration, from Syracuse University, Steve moved to Brooklyn and began working in the comics industry. After a few years of drawingother peoples heroes, Steve created with college friend Fred Van Lente their Mobster/Superhero epic The Silencers which garnered much acclaim.
Steve followed that up a few years later working alongside writer David Gallaher on with the award winning, horror western High Moon from Zuda/DC Comics, and the pioneering thriller comic Box 13 for Comixology.
Steve has had the honor of receiving being nominated several times and receiving the Harvey Award for Best Web Comic in 2009.