* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Spike was born in DC, grew up in MD, and lives in IL. She's the creator of the webcomic "Templar, Arizona," and runs Chicago's most distinguished small press comic publishing house, the award-winning, itty-bitty Iron Circus Comics. She likes sushi, dogs, and comics about feelings.