* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Volume 7 presents issues #25 through #28 of Sonic's ongoing comic book serie. This action-packed edition features the first comic book appearances of Metal Sonic, Amy Rose, Sonic's betrayal of the Freedom Fighters and the solo story that led to Tails' own mini-series! Stories include:
"Go Ahead, Mecha My Day" (#25): Robotnik kidnaps Amy Rose so he can lure Sonic into a duel with his newest creation, Metal Sonic! First appearance of both Amy and Metal!
"Way, Way, Way Past Cool!" (#26): Robotnik attempts to put Knothole into a deep freeze, but luckily the Arctic Freedom Fighters arrive to thaw... and thwart... his chilling scheme!
"Fortified" (#26): A twisted ankle for the blue blur leads Sonic and the Freedom Fighters to refuge in an abandoned fort. Will it be enough to protect them from Robotnik's rampaging onslaught?
"Scrambled Hedgehog" (#27): A case of amnesia makes Sonic an easy mark for Robotnik, who convinces our hero to almost give away Knothole's secret location! Will Sonic's memory return, or will his betrayal be permanent?
"Saturday Night's All Right for a Fight" (#28): Sonic continues his traitorous ways due to his memory loss, and the Freedom Fighters need all the firepower they can muster to defeat their once-great champion!
"Growing Pains Part 1" (#28): In the aftermath of Sonic's betrayal, Tails sets course in his Sea Fox for an uncharted island. There he meets and must save Fiona Fox, who the dastardly Robonik kidnapped, in this prelude to Tails' mini-series.