* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
So Buttons: Man of, Like, a Dozen Faces collects the choicest slices of life from 10 years of So Buttons, writer Jonathan Baylis's autobiographical comics series.
Like the late great Harvey Pekar (American Splendor) before him, Baylis utilizes an all-star cadre of indie artists to illustrate his true-life tales. This collection includes stories drawn by Noah Van Sciver (Blammo, The Hypo), Joseph Remnant (Harvey Pekar's Cleveland), Rick Parker (Beavis & Butthead, The Pekar Project), and the inimitable Hembeck (Fantastic Four Roast), as well as additional art by luminaries like Dean Haspiel (Billy Dogma, The Fox), Jay Lynch (Garbage Pail Kids), Jim Steranko (S.H.I.E.L.D), Ed Piskor (Hip Hop Family Tree) and Tom Scioli (G.I. Joe vs. Transformers, Godland).
Baylis's reality-based repertoire ranges from heartfelt humorously self-deprecating tales of love, dating and marriage, to engaging rants and ruminations on his pop culture obsessions including Forrest Ackerman, Akira Kurosawa, The Beatles, King Kong, Star Wars and then some to amusing work anecdotes of times interning at Marvel and at Sundance, where he found out Robert Redford is a jerk.