* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
At the dawn of the United States' and Japan's diplomatic relationship, an Ambassador was sent to Washington D.C. by the ruling Shogunate. Crossing the Pacific Ocean, a violent storm had struck the Ambassador's ship. All aboard were lost at sea. All, that is, but one. It's up to a Samurai by the name of Norio to seek out other survivors in a post Gold Rush, Northern California.