* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
1937: Deep in the heart of Nazi Germany, blind to the price he'll pay, an ancient vampire makes a deal with a devil for the salvation of his people.
33 A.D.: A roman slave is entrusted with a charge who has the potential to radically affect the course of history by spreading a plague of biblical magnitude on all mankind.