* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
DISCLAIMER: GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING: Satan's Circus of Hell contains horrific humor in the classic pulp comics tradition, and enough sex, sleaze and sadism to corrupt modern minds. Reader discretion is advised.
GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING: Satan's Circus of Hell contains horrific humor in the classic pulp comics tradition, and enough sex, sleaze and sadism to corrupt modern minds. Reader discretion is advised.
Robert Steven Rhine (Girl's and Corpses) presents a horror anthology loaded with more gore, terror and humor that you can swallow--or choke on! It's dark, horrific and very funny. This full color graphic fiction extravaganza features the top horror illustrators from around the world. This issue brings four tales of terror. "Hell's Bell's" (Nenad Gucunja) tells the tales of the notorious serial killers of the world and their times down below, "Monkey Grinder" (David Hartman) is the story of an old man and his sick monkey, "Gas Pains" (Tim Vigil) delivers a pregnant girl's woes, literally. In "Separation Anxiety" a circus freak love affair goes horribly wrong. Pinups by Nenad Gucunja and Jeff Gaither,