* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
DISCLAIMER: GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING: Satan's Circus of Hell contains horrific humor in the classic pulp comics tradition, and enough sex, sleaze and sadism to corrupt modern minds. Reader discretion is advised.
GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING: Satan's Circus of Hell contains horrific humor in the classic pulp comics tradition, and enough sex, sleaze and sadism to corrupt modern minds. Reader discretion is advised.
Robert Steven Rhine (Girl's and Corpses) presents a horror anthology loaded with more gore, terror and humor that you can swallow--or choke on! It's dark, horrific and very funny. This full color graphic fiction extravaganza features the top horror illustrators from around the world. This issue brings six tales of terror. "Beached Whale" (John Watkins Chow) tells the tale of a group of friends and their discovery on a beach , "Anna" (Tone Rodriguez) is the story of a geek who gets his sweet revenge, "SAM R I " (Mark Covell) takes us back to the high school recess where a bully tries to take advantage of a wimpy kid. In "The Adventures of Dr. Narcolepsy" (Kevin Colden) a doctor takes a holiday at the wrong time. "The Magician From Hell" (D.W. Frydendall) is a tale of gore and magic. The issue closes out with a tale of robotic terror--"LEZBOTS". Pinups by Nenad Gucunja, Bryan Baugh David Hartman, Alex Pardee