* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Having worked in the design industry for over a decade, Ryan's held a variety of roles and worked with a wide range of clients on hundreds of projects, working in various cities in Saskatchewan and United States before establishing Scribblinz Studios as a design studio in Saskatoon. While illustration and graphic/web design are his primary focus, he's also done work with product photography and storyboards, among other things.