* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Ron Perazza is a writer, art director, editor, strategist and consummate gentleman. As a veteran of Marvel Interactive and DC Comics Online he's spent years focused on digital storytelling, including launching DC Comics' first, fully digital comics imprint - a "failure" that happened to win industry awards and critical acclaim. It's really too bad that so much crumby stuff is a lot of fun sometimes.