* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Welcome to Flattown, Part 1
In the World of Entertainment, cartoons are real.
Once upon a time, classically drawn characters were cinematic royalty, and audiences loved them. Then the world changed. A fellow created a thing called a computer, and, almost without warning, it was the CGs that were selling out shows. Flat toons couldn’t get work, and the old stars were simply forgotten.
Enter RoboChuck. Made on a computer but raised by Flats, he is unwittingly the most important toon in the world. Too bad he’s stuck doing low budget TV commercials for a living.