* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Rob M. Worley is the Eisner-nominated writer of comics, books and screenplays.
Best-known for his hit all-ages comic book title "Scratch9," Rob has a wealth of writing experience. He's worked for nearly every comic publisher in the business, written dozens of published books and completed numerous screenplays. That's not to mention his status as a pioneer of new media, having developed the much-loved movie news site Comics2Film.com in the early days of the world wide web.
Rob lives in California and is writing something new, even as you read these words!