* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Richard Stevens is a one-time graphic designer who has been working on Diesel Sweeties since April of 2000. I'm a very happy Mac-user who has been on Mac OS X since the day before it was officially released. I live in a large factory building in Massachusetts, USA. I'm heavily addicted to caffeine and my Treo. Everything I know about the world comes from listening to NPR and Coast To Coast AM. TV is only good for one thing- hooking up a Nintendo. I taught graphic design and visual communication part-time at the Hartford Art School from 2000-2005. I can't recommend a solid graphic design background enough if you're into making comics.