* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Rich "R.G." Valerius fascination of the odd
and macabre started in his youth with his
inexplicable affection for the classic Universal
Studio's horror icons. The allure of these
smoked fill stages and atmospheric alleys would
only grow and expand. By the mid-90's it was
not uncommon for him to frivolously discard any
amount of petty cash he could collect by any
means towards his collection of classic films
and comic books. It has long been rumored
that Rich has seen every Noir film that has ever
completed production. This rumor is not true,
but he is still working towards it and regularly
finds exultation in the procurement of some
of the more obscure catalog titles. It is one of
his great regrets in life that he will never see
London After Midnight. He has lived something
of a nomadic life and it was during his time
at Missouri State University which he met his
once and future writing partner, Cody Walker.
This piece represents the first tangible step in
realizing their collaborative writing aspirations.
This step, however, was preceded by many
steps, occasional missteps and frustrations,
and the seeds for countless stories not yet
told. Rich currently resides outside the Nation
Capital and, when not manically authoring
numerous fables of varying tone and quality,
works in support of the Federal Government.