* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
The award-winning tale of the bug eating inmate from Bram Stoker's classic novel Dracula. Possessed and impassioned with the zeal of a religious fanatic, Renfield struggles to grasp the need to serve the darkness against his own humanity. See why Independent Propaganda called Renfield, "...a truly classic tale in graphic format" and Comic Buyer's Guide called "a gothic jewel".