* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
The next exciting chapter of Dynamite Entertainment's PROJECT SUPERPOWERS begins here! And, just like the first series, Chapter Two is debuting with a full-size, introductory priced #0 issue! And best of all, issue #0 features three connecting covers - forming one amazing and powerful image - by Alex Ross! Overseen again by Ross, who plots and art directs the entire PROJECT SUPERPOWERS universe, writer Jim Krueger returns for Chapter Two, as the pair of all-star creators are joined for the series by Edgar (DEATH-DEFYING 'DEVIL) Salazar! This full-size, 32-page comic features 20 pages of story and art, PLUS a two page origin sequence of the Black Terror by Doug Klauba (each issue of Chapter Two will feature extra content like the Origins sequences here)! PROJECT SUPERPOWERS: CHAPTER TWO picks up from the events of CHAPTER ONE as the newly returned heroes have set out on a quest to use their newfound freedom to return the world to the power of the people, while facing the shadowy Supremacy and the unlikely...