* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
DISCLAIMER: GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING: Prison Pit is an interstellar science-fiction fantasy in the classic action-adventure vein -- however, it also contains material that may shock and offend general audiences. Discretion is strongly advised if the reader is uncomfortable with explicit gore, sadistic barbarian violence of a sexual nature, or frank depictions of human and alien nudity.
2009's Prison Pit was an unadulterated smash hit upon its release at the 2009 Comic-Con International, and the balls-to-the-wall series returns with more action and mayhem like only Johnny Ryan can deliver -- again starring CF, the shirtless outer space barbarian antihero who remains damned to the Prison Pit (a vast wasteland beneath the crust of a barren planet, populated by the worst of the worst, where violence is the only law and evil creatures roam free). In this second volume, CF tries to get revenge against the evil behemoth that took his arm, and then winds up playing an unwilling participant in an elaborate escape attempt from the Pit. Prison Pit blends Ryan's fascination with WWE wrestling, grindhouse cinema, first person action video games, Gary Panter's "Jimbo" comics, and Kentaro Miura's "Berserk" Manga into a brutal and often hilarious showcase of violence like no other comic book ever created.