* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
DISCLAIMER: GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING: Prison Pit is an interstellar science-fiction fantasy in the classic action-adventure vein -- however, it also contains material that may shock and offend general audiences. Discretion is strongly advised if the reader is uncomfortable with explicit gore, sadistic barbarian violence of a sexual nature, or frank depictions of human and alien nudity.
Prison Pit blends Angry Youth Comix creator Johnny Ryan's fascination with WWE wrestling, grindhouse cinema, first person action video games, Gary Panter's "Jimbo" comics, and Kentaro Miura's "Berserk" Manga into a brutal and often hilarious showcase of violence like no other comic book ever created. Even the lead character's name, which is only one letter away from "Cannibal Duckface" (hint: "Cannibal" is correct) is unprintable. Prison Pit is so deranged and twisted that even the author's plot description, while admirably reflecting the spirit of the book, has to be edited into a sea of asterisks in order to be bearable to normal human beings: "A mysterious new a**hole has descended into the Prison Pit. He's looking for Cannibal F***face and he wants revenge. Revenge for what? Probably for some f***ed up evil s***. But before he can get his hands on the CanMan he's got to battle his way through some pretty vicious motherf***ers. S***'s about to get real." Well, yes, exactly.