* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
When Joey joins the school soccer team, he finally begins to feel like a normal kid, especially since he doesn't need to use his food-fueled superpowers to score goals. All that changes with the star players of a rival team - two terrible twins who excel at cheating! If Joey used his superpowers, he could teach the twins a lesson. But that would be cheating... wouldn't it?