* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
From the creative minds of Image partners Robert Kirkman & Marc Silvestri! Once the hard core is shot into the back of your neck, an assassin's brain waves can be transmitted into your body--circumventing your brain functions--taking complete control of your body. When assassins use this technology--your killer can be anyone; your barber, your neighbor or your wife. They are the best assassins in the world--but what happens when one of their own turns against them? Who can you trust when your enemy can change his appearance as easy as someone changes a shirt?