* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Dorothy travels the Yellow Brick Road one final time in hopes of finding a way back to Kansas and her family. But even with the Wicked Witch gone for good, Oz is still a dangerous place. In Oz, even the most delicate and innocent beings are as big an obstacle as giant spiders or hardheaded bullies. Will the trials Dorothy and her friends put themselves through be worth it, or are they on the road to disappointment?