* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Daniel is a 30 something bachelor who lives in a world where the mild-mannered receive little attention. Each day constantly speeds by and all he sees in his immediate future in an eternal state of bachelorhood and entrapment by the company's smart phone.
One day his life takes a weird turn when he wakes up with a random assortment of powers. The list of powers grows and Daniel never knows when they appear or disappear. None of the powers are particularly helpful to him and they find ways to inconvenience him at every turn. As a matter of fact, we see his life spiral into shear chaos as he maneuvers in our unforgiving, modern world as he tries to figure out what made him this way.
Daniel's story is very relatable in a sense. It forces us to take a look at our own hectic lives and realize that we all have something that makes us "Super" but we never attain the status of Super Hero because we tend to see "Super" as a colossal burden.